quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2008

Wild Horses

Pois...





I feel these four walls closing in
Face up against the glass
I'm looking out, hmmm
Is this my life I'm wondering
It happened so fast
How do I turn this thing around
Is this the bed I chose to make
There's greener pastures I'm thinking about
Hmm, wide open spaces far away

All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but not feel scared

wild horses I wanna be like you
Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love like I'm longing to
I wanna run with the wild horses
Run with the wild horses, oh

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Sentir o vento é algo único. Mas o conceito de liberdade varia muito. É na confiança em nós próprios, no valor que sabemos ter, que aprendemos a viver livres. E isto não significa sozinhos... mas como os "wild horses" sempre acompanhados!

LUK